Tuesday, July 21, 2015

How to Cook Somen Soup


Somen is a white Japanese noodles made with wheat flour and can be served as salad or soup, either hot or cold. I made I cooked it mee sua style and it's so good. 

Ingredients for 4 servings:
150 grams Somen
1 1/2 litres water
2 cloves garlic
1 small onion (minced)
2 tablespoons sliced spring onion onion
1 can tuna flakes in oil
2 beaten eggs
salt and pepper to taste




Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic and the onion then add the tuna, continue to saute for a minute then add the water and let simmer for 2 minutes.



2. Add the somen and simmer for a minute, add the beaten eggs then give it a good stir, add salt and pepper to taste then turn off the heat. Sprinkle with spring onion.

3. Serve and enjoy :-).


2 comments:

  1. I used to be searching for it all over the internet and only observed a fair degree of details here.blessing XtrasizePris delphinium every Rajesh grape roughriders budlow circuitousI recently came across your web site and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my very first comment. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. ThanksI thought it was heading to become some
    http://realcemasculinobr.com/xtrasize/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added this to my RSS feed. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made a few days ago?
    Even the highest tree has an axe waiting at its foot.Hi, I simply enjoy crapbooking, its so entertaining!HaveSynagen Q you noticed the news has changed its approach recently? What used to neve be brought up or discussed has hanged. Overall though Im looking for a change.Just now you can branch out from your daily.
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog